Steeped up this one on the continuation of Tea & Suits Day haha.

This one is creamy, yes, but the other flavours seem to just amalgamate. It’s a tasty tea, but I’m having trouble differentiating different chocolates and coconut. They just become one. All in all, a tasty tea.

I think I may work on some sipdowns next, because the teas literally cannot fit in my cupboard at this point and we have zero counter space, so I need to make room and get creative about fitting teas in.

keychange

Is this tea strongly flavoured though, do you think? is it creamy?

Courtney

It’s creamy, but I wouldn’t say strongly flavoured. But not weakly flavoured, like you’re searching for flavour either. There’s flavour there, but it’s not overwhelming.

whatshesaid

Do you also get “yelled at” for having your tea take over the kitchen? Haha.

Hmmm, interesting.

Courtney

Haha this is the first time there is actually tea taking up precious counter space and I’m working quickly today before someone gets back from work to remediate the situation haha!

whatshesaid

Haha hope you were successful!

Courtney

I totally managed to stuff them in there. It’s not ideal, but they are in for now. I can work on “ideal” over the weekend haha.

Comments

keychange

Is this tea strongly flavoured though, do you think? is it creamy?

whatshesaid

Do you also get “yelled at” for having your tea take over the kitchen? Haha.

Hmmm, interesting.

whatshesaid

Haha hope you were successful!

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: