This one is delightful cold brewed. I brew this one up for 7 hours, and even though it still smells strongly of the combination of lemongrass and hibiscus, but the flavours meld and although they have a tartness, it’s not overwhelming at all.

Quite refreshing actually. I’m looking forward to the cold brewed Creamy Rhubarb as well.

As an aside, I’ve now watched 7 episodes of Suits. Harvey is so delightfully awesome.

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.