I made this one at some point last week, and I got a hint of smoke and was not impressed. I feared the worst. But tonight it’s back to the normal great bold straight black, sans smoke. Phew.

I love that this tea is sourced from Justea as well.

I’m just sitting on a shopping cart with Whispering Pines now, waiting for my friend to text back if/what she wants.

Also, we tried our hand at making spaghetti squash for the first time tonight instead of noodles. Delicious!

So what did you get?

Courtney

Golden Orchid, North Winds, Aliaoshan Black, and Fujian Black. :)

TeaBrat

I like spaghetti squash!

Me too!

whatshesaid

Same order as me except I didn’t get fujian black :)

Comments

whatshesaid

So what did you get?

Courtney

Golden Orchid, North Winds, Aliaoshan Black, and Fujian Black. :)

TeaBrat

I like spaghetti squash!

Me too!

whatshesaid

Same order as me except I didn’t get fujian black :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: