This tea is really hitting the spot tonight. It’s my first cup of the day actually. Perfection, as per usual.

I’m studying away for another exam tomorrow, and I went to open a new tab to create this lovely note and rather than typing in “Steepster” to the address bar I began typing “Premium Taiwa”. That’s how far I got before I realized. :P

whatshesaid

Lady, do you ever just get to have fun?!

Courtney

Haha, you make it sound like I don’t love studying! I actually love what I study, but fun for me is the few weeks each year I take to go home. I work really hard, and it pays off to get to see the ocean and friends/family. :)

…says the woman with small children…. lol

Courtney

Right Sil! Silly whatshesaid.

Comments

whatshesaid

Lady, do you ever just get to have fun?!

…says the woman with small children…. lol

Courtney

Right Sil! Silly whatshesaid.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: