drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

This tea is delightful. The coconut, banana combination with the PTA base is seriously awesome. Somehow the ingredients come together as something comforting and none too tropical, which is a great alternative to all the other coconut teas that do come across tropical. Not that I don’t like tropical, it’s just nice to have other options. Especially when they are Butiki-amazing.

I never really reach for this one though, so perhaps 1/2-1 ounce is needed next time I order.

Comments

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: