drank L'Automne by Fauchon

Dexter sent me a couple cups worth of this a while ago in a surprise parcel. I’ve been hoarding it, for fear I’d never find my precious L’Automne again. The orange and chocolate just work so well with the rooibos base here. The base isn’t off-putting or offensive in any way, which is truly shocking since this is the only rooibos to date that has managed to surpass my strict taste-testing for rooibos. Truly a masterpiece.

Dex is awesome, and sending along a bunch more. This is a celebration cup. Yum!

Love this blend sooooo much

whatshesaid

Really?! Rooibos that tastes good?!

Courtney

This is so far the only one haha! Even Lemon and Lime Chiffon didn’t pass the test.

Stephanie

I bet I’d still hate it LOL

Veronica

I’m intrigued.

Courtney

Haha it’s possible Stephanie. I’m rooibos-picky, but I’m sure someone could be more so.

Cameron B.

Have any of you tried the Mango Lassi rooibos tea from Butiki? If so, is it as tasty as it sounds?! :D

Courtney

I’ve tried it, but seeing as I don’t like rooibos, perhaps someone else will be able to let you know. :) In my experience with Butiki, generally all Stacy’s teas are drinkable, even if the taste isn’t to your liking, just due to the high quality.

i like stacy’s mango lassi rooibos, but to be fair, i am not nearly the rooibos hater that others are…

Cameron B.

I find that I like rooibos when the blend is good. I just happen to be a sucker for anything with a creamy flavor profile, which is why I noticed the Mango Lassi. Thanks for your input. :)

TeaBrat

I loved the mango lassi from Butiki!

Comments

Love this blend sooooo much

whatshesaid

Really?! Rooibos that tastes good?!

Stephanie

I bet I’d still hate it LOL

Veronica

I’m intrigued.

TeaBrat

I loved the mango lassi from Butiki!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: