This was a sample Verdant sent along with my recent order of LB. I haven’t had an oolong in quite some time. I sort of fell out of love with them a bit, because they are a wee bit high maintenance.

I figured I’d waited long enough, and I’ve been bothered by my box of need-to-sipdown teas lately. This one is tasty, but it doesn’t seem extraordinarily different from many other oolongs, AKA nothing makes it stand out against the rest. This is one of my friend’s favourites, but it’s just another tasty tea to me. Perhaps when another oolong mood rolls around, I’ll re-try this one to see if I can get the magic.

This is a sample sipdown.

mj