drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

This is such an interesting tea. I’m glad I snagged more from Anna to test it out a bit more before committing to buying any myself.

It’s really quite tasty, with caramel and cream notes, and something else that must be associated with tamarind. Interesting indeed.

Thanks Anna!

Cameron B.

This is one of the teas that caught my eye when I was browsing Butiki. I’m glad it’s good, I’ll have to try it. :D

VariaTEA

I have no idea what Tamarind is supposed to taste like but you make this sound so good :)

yyz

Its kind of sharp, sour and sweet at the same time. Though I haven’t consciously eaten it since I was in India.

Courtney

I haven’t had a real-life tamarind, but my friend wanted to try this one, so we each got a sample with our last order. It’s quite tasty.

MissB

I agree with yyz. If you’ve had Pad Thai before, it’s a key ingredient in the sauce.

Comments

Cameron B.

VariaTEA

yyz

Courtney

MissB

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: