My Whispering Pines order has arrived! Yes!

I thought I would steep some of this up since I was measuring some out to share with whatshesaid anyway. The steeped scent reminded me, pretty near perfectly, of Premium Taiwanese Assam, however the taste is much more akin to Bailin. Very tasty, either way!

It’s a bit lighter than PTA and has that great Bailin taste I love, but with much less maintenance (in terms of Bailin). This one may be a keeper.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: