Fancy LB! I just ordered an ounce of this one.

I think a comparison is definitely needed. Which reminds me I want to do a comparison between LB and Fujian. Perhaps all three at once!

This one has all the delicious qualities of LB, and they could be more enhanced, but without a side-by-side I can’t say for sure. However, this is certainly an enjoyable cup.

whatshesaid

I ordered this too! Haven’t tried it yet though

i like this one less than regular LB but i haven’t compared this seasons against one another yet.

Stephanie

Likewise, Sil.

Comments

whatshesaid

I ordered this too! Haven’t tried it yet though

Stephanie

Likewise, Sil.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: