drank Maya by Crio Bru

I’ve been steeping a cup of Crio Brü daily, or twice daily, or three times daily. But that’s not important. What is important is that it is delicious. Dark chocolate delicious. However, thus far I haven’t deciphered any noticeable differences in the ones I’ve tried. That is, until Maya.

Maya reminds me of something I’ve had before, but I can’t put my finger on it. There is a spiciness to it, but more like Christmas cookie spice, not hot pepper spice. It is delightful. Christmas cookie spice dark chocolate in a mug. Perfection.

As far as the other Crio Brüs, I’ll be doing some comparisons for sure.

Cameron B.

Sounds similar to Mexican hot chocolate, yum! :)

Almost like that, yep.

this only makes me laugh because in April you guys were all like whatever..and jones and i were like BUT BUT LOOK! and now you’re all going crazy insane on the ordering and stuff lol

Courtney

I missed it all in April haha. I only started noticing you guys with it when VariaTea got her order! Thank you exams, for putting me behind on trending teas. :P

haha

VariaTEA

I am glad I can bring it to your attention Courtney. Though Sil is how I found it and OMGsrsly is how Sil found it (I think) so it all works out lol.

And the reason this stands out is because it is the only one with flavors added. All the others just get their different notes from the beans themselves.

Courtney

Ahh I thought this one had flavours from the beans themselves too. But it is still tasty, even if there are flavours added. I can’t wait to try the Pumpkin one.

Not till fall though. Pumpkin isn’t really a summer flavor :P

whatever. maybe i’ll just get the pumpkin one now…

Courtney

I’m thinking the same thing Sil. J and I made a pumpkin pie last week. I love pumpkin all the time.

hahahaha i prefer it in the fall but i’ll drinking it most of the time :)

LOL. And I found it through a local friend. :D

OMGsrsly

Oh, I was going to mix up some club soda and lime and the last of the gin, but maybe I’ll have some of this instead.

Comments

Cameron B.

Sounds similar to Mexican hot chocolate, yum! :)

Almost like that, yep.

haha

Not till fall though. Pumpkin isn’t really a summer flavor :P

whatever. maybe i’ll just get the pumpkin one now…

Courtney

hahahaha i prefer it in the fall but i’ll drinking it most of the time :)

LOL. And I found it through a local friend. :D

OMGsrsly

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: