drank Coca River by Crio Bru

I have come to the conclusion that I’m not huge on Coca River. My first steep last night had what I thought was a hint of bitterness that wasn’t in the Crio Brüs I’ve been drinking copious amounts of. So this evening, I decided to do a comparison between Cavalla and Coca River and the bitterness is unmistakeable. Much easier to definitively notice it next to the pure creamy deliciousness of Cavalla.

OMGsrsly

Good to know that I picked a good one, randomly off the grocery store shelf. :D

Comments

OMGsrsly

Good to know that I picked a good one, randomly off the grocery store shelf. :D

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada