drank Cavalla by Crio Bru

In my comparison this evening with Coca River, I can totally get the coconut in this awesome cuppa now. It adds to the creaminess, and is ever so subtle, but it’s there.

Perhaps that’s why I’ve been reaching for this one the most.

VariaTEA

I think tomorrow after work, I will start doing comparisons of these teas. I will be sure to watch for the creaminess in this one and the bitterness in Coca River

Comments

VariaTEA

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: