drank Cavalla French Roast by Crio Bru

What’s the difference between Cavalla and Cavalla French Roast? I don’t think I can discern any. They are both creamy, dark chocolate with subtle coconut hints.

YUM.

Cameron B.

I found a local healthy food store that carries one of the Crio Bru varieties and I was excited! I didn’t buy it, but I may have to soon! :)

OMGsrsly

Do it, Cameron! :D So much better than the cacao shells.

Courtney

I agree. I don’t know that I really need cacao any longer now.

i do…only for LB mixing though..

Courtney

I’m going to mix this one with LB and see what happens soon.

haha let me know!

Comments

Cameron B.

OMGsrsly

Do it, Cameron! :D So much better than the cacao shells.

Courtney

I agree. I don’t know that I really need cacao any longer now.

i do…only for LB mixing though..

Courtney

I’m going to mix this one with LB and see what happens soon.

haha let me know!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada