2021 sipdown no. 2

I have more of this en route (it’s now in Canada and should be hopefully delivered this week), but this was my final cup of what I had in my cupboard. I’m having only my favourite teas because it’s my birthday today. :)

This was an absolute delight this morning between brunch, Star Wars, and yoga haha. This is such a perfect every day tea and I want it in my cupboard always!

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

Happy Birthday! ❤

Courtney

Thanks! ❤ We’re almost birthday twins!

Veronica

Happy birthday!!!

ashmanra

Happy birthday! This is my husband’s favorite breakfast tea! You should drink all the teas that make you happy on your birthday!

tea-sipper

happy birthday!

Courtney

Thanks everyone! :) ashmanra that’s exactly what I’m doing!

Martin Bednář

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Martin!

Nichole/CuppaGeek

Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks Nichole! :)

derk

Happy Birthday yesterday :)

Thanks derk :)

Daylon R Thomas

A very merry unbirthday, to you!

Comments

Cameron B.

Happy Birthday! ❤

Courtney

Thanks! ❤ We’re almost birthday twins!

Veronica

Happy birthday!!!

ashmanra

tea-sipper

happy birthday!

Courtney

Thanks everyone! :) ashmanra that’s exactly what I’m doing!

Martin Bednář

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Martin!

Nichole/CuppaGeek

Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks Nichole! :)

derk

Happy Birthday yesterday :)

Thanks derk :)

Daylon R Thomas

A very merry unbirthday, to you!

I live with my partner and our two bunnies: Callie and Ben, and one cat: Ivan. I’m working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

I’m also fond of herbals, oolongs, whites, and subtly flavoured greens. I’m always looking for a replacement for my all-time favourite Butiki’s White Rhino.

Pu’erhs, rooibos (specifically red, I’m more open to green), honeybush, and matés are not my favourite. I tend to avoid them unless others find them too amazing to be missed.

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao/dark chocolate, coconut, and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated October 2020.

Canada