I was sitting on the couch trying to put out some work fires and felt like I wanted to make another matcha latte because I really enjoyed my first cup of Teavivre’s matcha last week. I Iazily didn’t want to get off the couch but then saw the matcha Monday post from VariaTEA and it motivated me to get up haha.

I made this latte with soy milk and maple (instead of almond milk and a date) and it’s come out differently, yet still tasty. I think I almost prefer the date, but I’m going to make a date paste next time that will be incorporated better. The soy milk has made it thicker, but it still has that delicious matcha flavour with almost no bitterness.

2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Yay for Matcha Monday!

Courtney

Truly! Cameron has me intrigued with 3 Leaf Tea now as well…perhaps I’ll have some flavoured matchas for upcoming Mondays soon. :P

Cameron B.

Once my New Moon order gets here I’ll have to send you a sample package!

DrowningMySorrows

Ooh, I should start doing matcha Monday. I love a good matcha latte but I haven’t been drinking many lately for some reason.

Courtney

I always forgot to drink mine too. Thanks VariaTEA for this new trend!

VariaTEA

I can’t take credit. It was started by @teaisawishblog on Instagram. There is also Tea Together Tuesday. They’re good inspiration for drinking teas.

Matcha Monday is so fun! :D

Comments

VariaTEA

Yay for Matcha Monday!

Cameron B.

Once my New Moon order gets here I’ll have to send you a sample package!

DrowningMySorrows

Courtney

I always forgot to drink mine too. Thanks VariaTEA for this new trend!

Matcha Monday is so fun! :D

I live with my partner and our two bunnies: Callie and Ben, and one cat: Ivan. I’m working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated January 2021.

Canada