drank Pretty in Pink by Cuppa Geek

2021 sipdown no. 43

This smells and tastes exactly like when I smash up fresh strawberries to make strawberry shortcake each summer. The scent is reminding me of home and my grandmother, who taught me how to make strawberry shortcake. What a winning cuppa! Also, the green rooibos is such a great choice — to all tea companies, please feel free to use it more! :)

Edit: Forgot to mention before that I picked the marshmallows out of here, just in case they weren’t vegan!

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
AJRimmer

I love strawberry shortcake – I always serve myself 60% cream, 30% strawberry, and 10% cake. But I’ve got this tea on my shelf, and I think you’ve convinced me to finally open it!

Courtney

Strawberry shortcake is the best! I hope you enjoy this one!

Inkling

This sounds so good! Why do so many tea companies use red rooibos and not green?

Courtney

I’ve no idea Inkling, but I wish they would incorporate more green!

Comments

AJRimmer

Courtney

Strawberry shortcake is the best! I hope you enjoy this one!

Inkling

Courtney

I’ve no idea Inkling, but I wish they would incorporate more green!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.