drank Buttered Rum (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This tea makes me so happy! I forget to log this one because I almost always drink it at night as a dessert tea. Buttered Rum reminds me of those Lifesavers candies by the same name that I once ate an entire package of as a child. I loved those candies and I love this tea! It has a creamy, rich, decadent flavor that I can’t get enough of.

I owe my introduction to David’s Tea to my dear friend Taryn, (whose Steepster name escapes me at the moment), and this fantastic tea. Taryn’s tea recomendations are gospel to me now :)

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan