drank Whisky White by DAVIDsTEA

Oh no, I’m disapointed! This doesn’t happen very often with David’s Teas. All I can figure is that I must have done something wrong in the brewing process. What I ended up with was a weak tea that tasted slightly bitter. Not at all what I wanted or expected. Boo!

I’m going to try brewing ithis tea again before I rate it. Now, to figure out what the heck I did to ruin this by all accounts great tea. Hmmmm…

wow, how long was the infusion? I think this one works best with shorter steeps

Jenn

Indigobloom, I infused it for 3 min. which was 1 min. less than the instructions on the package indicated. Should I cut the steep time more? I have high hopes for brew II :)

Taryn, I thought I’d LOVE this one. I guess I can’t love them all… but I’ll try.

Indigobloom

Hmm, I’ve heard that thirty seconds is best, but never tried it that way. this is one of my faves, so I hope you end up liking it to!!

Jenn

Okay, I’ll try the thirty seconds for brew II. Thank you!

Comments

Indigobloom

wow, how long was the infusion? I think this one works best with shorter steeps

Jenn

Okay, I’ll try the thirty seconds for brew II. Thank you!

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan