drank Root Beer Float by The NecessiTeas

Okay, this is a weird but super good tea. I had to try this one despite the somewhat lukewarm reviews because I LOVE root beer. To be fair, the consensus seemed to be that Root Beer Float was a delicious tea that was a bit odd to drink warm. Solution… drink it iced. It’s so hot outside today and drinking a hot tea just seems unthinkable anyway.

I cold steeped this beauty overnight and this morning I had rich, delicious root beer tea. Creamy, sweet, wonderful root beer flavor through and through. Very good!

DaisyChubb

jealous! This sounds like the a most awesome tea!

Jenn

DaisyChubb, I highly recommend this tea! It really does taste exactly like root beer :)

Taryn, you’re getting a sample of this one :)

DecemberMint

What a good idea _ This sounds delicious!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I will have to cold brew this one. I love root beer but I didn’t love this. It was strange to me. I will try again.

Jenn

Rachel, give it a go iced! I really think you’ll enjoy it cold :)

Jenn

Taryn, I would wear that perfume and I’d smell delicious! What can’t you do?

Comments

DaisyChubb

jealous! This sounds like the a most awesome tea!

Jenn

Taryn, you’re getting a sample of this one :)

DecemberMint

What a good idea _ This sounds delicious!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Jenn

Rachel, give it a go iced! I really think you’ll enjoy it cold :)

Jenn

Taryn, I would wear that perfume and I’d smell delicious! What can’t you do?

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan