drank Gojiberry Superfruit by Tiesta Tea

Please don’t let this terrible picture from Tiesta’s website fool you. Gojiberry Superfruit is a tasty sencha blend with very natural fruit flavors. This tea is naturally sweet without being overly sweet, and it has a power-packed-punch of antioxidant rich goodness.

This is an enjoyable tea that’s also very refreshing, and it defiantly deserves better photographic representation.

The Tea Show

I added a better picture Jenn. ;) You’re absolutely right about this tea, and Tiesta continues to amazing me with their quality. Don’t let the super-slick packaging fool you. These people start with good quality tea and make killer blends.

Jenn

The Tea Show I couldn’t agree more! I’ve reviewed several Tiesta Teas now and I’ve liked them all. Of course, I am a sucker for the fruity stuff :)

Comments

The Tea Show

Jenn

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan