drank Banana Split by The NecessiTeas

Oh yeah! Banana Split is really hitting the spot tonight. This is a delicious rooibos blend that delivers a powerful dessert punch. I’m not sure how many banana teas I can support in my collection, but I may have to add this one because it’s pretty damn great. It’s really more of a banana/ strawberry tea so that makes it different, right?

Why do you make it so difficult for me not to buy every tea you make Ms. Linsey? Why????

Edit: Banana Split tastes even better after it cools a bit. So good!

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan