drank S'mores Chai by 52teas

BALLS!!!! I’m not going to give S’mores Chai a numerical rating because I knew that my liking it was a long shot. 52teas chai teas are just not for me unfortunately. Too peppery? I don’t know exactly what the problem is, but I keep buying Frank’s new chai flavors because I always hold out hope (and I’m a shameless addict).

Mad props to Frank for making S’mores Chai vegan! It was worth buying it for that reason alone :) I’d love to gift my 52teas chai(s) to a good home, so please let me know if you’re interested. Don’t be shy… yes, I’m talking to YOU!

SimplyJenW

Ummm. Me? I am on such a chai kick right now!

Jenn

SOLD to the lovely lady with the sniffles! I will send you S’mores Chai and Caramel Vanilla Chai first thing next week :) Both bags are almost completely full.

Yayyyyy! I finally won something! :D

SimplyJenW

Oh…and, Thank you! I was not into chai that much at our first swap. But now…. plus, I am a Girl Scout leader. I probably NEED the S’mores one!

If you are in need of The Queen, I can send reinforcements!

TeaEqualsBliss

Thumbs up for VEGAN! Thumbs up for starting your review out with “BALLS!” LOL

Comments

SimplyJenW

Ummm. Me? I am on such a chai kick right now!

Jenn

Yayyyyy! I finally won something! :D

SimplyJenW

If you are in need of The Queen, I can send reinforcements!

TeaEqualsBliss

Thumbs up for VEGAN! Thumbs up for starting your review out with “BALLS!” LOL

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan