drank Hoopla! by Indie Tea

If you’re any enemy of fun, please stop reading now. Seriously, shoo! Go and have some dental work done, get a jump on your taxes, or simply just be gone with you. HoopLa from Indie Tea is all about fun, and I won’t have anyone who can’t appreciate the ingenious mix of herbal tea, fruit, and vegan gummy bears ruining the party! AND I don’t want to hear any nonsense about about gummy bears having no place in a serous tea. HoopLa is seriously delicious and I applaud Indie tea for making my cup of herbal tea even more enjoyable.

HoopLa is chock-a-block with dried fruit, vegan gummy bears, and herbs. The infusion is a bright yellow with a distinctive, fresh, lemon aroma. At first sip, a wonderful, uplifting, citrusy brightness washes over me. The body is light and refreshing with a sweet, lingering finish. I can’t wait to take another sip!

Indie Tea is donating 5% of their tea sales in October to the Susan G. Komen Foundation and we all know that breast cancer research is a great cause. And if you add a tin of Cranberry Boobilicious to your order they’ll make an additional donation to the cause. It’s a win-win-win-win-win situation!

Click here http://bit.ly/r8FTLz to read more…

MegWesley

Gummy bears in tea? That does sound like a cup full of fun. And a donation to breast cancer research? I will have to put this on my list to try out.

\o/ YAY!!!!

LiberTEAS

I love Indie Tea!

Ashley Bain

Very cool! I’ve had gummy bears on the brain lately, odd. haha.

DaisyChubb

This is amazing! I am trying my hand at blending and wishing I could put things like this in my tea… why didn’t I just do it? But first – an Indie tea order. shwing!

Angrboda

Gummy bears? Like… really? Real ones? GOSH! O.O I nominate this as most bizarre tea ever. How weirdly intriguing!

What!!! This sounds incredible!! Can you get this online!?! I want now

Jenn

Angrboda Yep! Really real gummy bears… so much fun!

Vicki Gullem You can order Indie Tea on line right here http://www.indietea.com/ my dear :)

Vicki Guillem ☀

Thank you!!! What other teas of theirs do you recommend?

Jenn

Vicki Gullem HoopLa is the first Indie Tea I’ve tried thus far. I have three others to try, but I’ve fallen behind on my tea sampling. Poor me, right? I think that LiberTeas may have a few recommendations though :)

Devilish

Wow! I want to try this… I heart gummy bears!!!! :D :D :D

Comments

MegWesley

\o/ YAY!!!!

LiberTEAS

I love Indie Tea!

Ashley Bain

Very cool! I’ve had gummy bears on the brain lately, odd. haha.

DaisyChubb

Angrboda

What!!! This sounds incredible!! Can you get this online!?! I want now

Jenn

Angrboda Yep! Really real gummy bears… so much fun!

Vicki Guillem ☀

Thank you!!! What other teas of theirs do you recommend?

Devilish

Wow! I want to try this… I heart gummy bears!!!! :D :D :D

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan