drank Anhui Qimen Hong by Théhuone

The dry aroma consists of rum, Madeira wine, plums and tarred wood. Taste is strong and sharp, somewhat dry. I taste leather, pine needles, smoke and tar. A good afternoon drink on a cold day. Would probably work with sugar or honey.

An ex-coffee addict who just a little while ago finally admitted that coffee was only making him nervous and anxious. I´m at awe of the rich world that has opened to my senses after changing to tea. Each morning as I open my eyes I´m already thinking about which tea to have… it´s just wonderful, not a habit but a real passion. Or at least the beginnings of one.

Otherwise, I´m 36- years old, have a wonderful wife, two kids, two dogs. We live in an 70- year old house that isn´t sure to be standing for too many more.

With teas I´m still very much at the beginning stage where there´s so many things I haven´t tried and don´t know about that it´s almost overwhelming, but I´m trying to learn to enjoy the process and to be open to everything new.

I just keep on marveling about how satisfying a cup of tea really can be, on so many levels!

Vantaa, Finland