drank Crème de Menthe by DAVIDsTEA

I have off and on days with this tea. I’m admittedly not a huge fan of peppermint or licorice but the creamy, earthy undertones of the smell and taste convinced me to buy a tin. On its’ good days it’s delicately smooth and refreshing; It really opens up the sinuses and clears the throat. When it’s bad it’s plainly overpowering- like a hot, earthy mouthwash. It’s lethal nasty if left to cool (unless you like Greek mints). If you want to subdue the over-daunting peppermint add a bit of milk- it takes on a nice mint hot chocolate flavour.
If you like peppermint and licorice, flavored coffee or hot chocolate, or want a kick when feeling ill this tea does the job. Despite my lack of appreciation for its core flavours I’m definitely refilling my tin.