drank Peach Paradise by Silk Road

A while back, on a trip to re-stock my Genmaicha I was given a sample of this tea at the door and ended up buying a small amount of it as well. I was amazed by how smooth it was and I liked the subtle peach flavour and the sweet notes from the calendula flowers. on a cold winter evening it really made me feel warm and fresh. When I steep it myself it’s usually not as fine as that first impression; while the black ceylon is nice it has a tendency to steal the show if not prepared with full attentiveness.