drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

It’s a bit weak for my tastes. Drinks like chocolate chip cookie dough with lots of chocolate chips. The scent of the dry leaves reminds me of chocolate liquor.

It’s best as a latte as that’s when the nutty ingredients and brittle flavour mix with the dairy to give an overall impression of clumpy, sweet, dough. When I went to visit my parents on the mainland I added some caramel toffee syrup to the latte and ended up giving the cup to my mother. She loved it.

Despite its light flavour, the tea is rich like its namesake. It’s Milky, sweet, nutty, and noticeably chocolate geared. It imitates raw cookie dough very well but I’d rather eat the real thing.

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: