I ended up finishing the last of this sample after all, along with Main Squeeze, this night/morning… My eternal clock is really messed up right now and it feels like 4pm despite being 6am.

I dumped nearly 6 grams in my 700ml (24 oz) teapot because, like the Main Squeeze, the first time I had this I found it to be on the weak side. It reminds me of Tetley’s Pomegranate Green Tea, as well- watery,fruity, and green. Kiwi apple flavour is very prevalent with a finishing taste of lemony green. Sweet, puckering tart, clean green with a A dash of prickliness.I do like that flow of flavours and that I can taste the tea in this one but I’m, unfortunately, not the biggest fan of kiwi. I’m also not huge on the watery broth that this tea has. I guess I’m craving something with more body. Despite all of that this is a unique tea that kiwi and fruity green tea lovers should try at least once.

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: