I ended up finishing the last of this sample after all, along with Main Squeeze, this night/morning… My eternal clock is really messed up right now and it feels like 4pm despite being 6am.

I dumped nearly 6 grams in my 700ml (24 oz) teapot because, like the Main Squeeze, the first time I had this I found it to be on the weak side. It reminds me of Tetley’s Pomegranate Green Tea, as well- watery,fruity, and green. Kiwi apple flavour is very prevalent with a finishing taste of lemony green. Sweet, puckering tart, clean green with a A dash of prickliness.I do like that flow of flavours and that I can taste the tea in this one but I’m, unfortunately, not the biggest fan of kiwi. I’m also not huge on the watery broth that this tea has. I guess I’m craving something with more body. Despite all of that this is a unique tea that kiwi and fruity green tea lovers should try at least once.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …