drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

I couldn’t stand the thought of having to drink another cup of this cinnamon hibiscus symphony to chaoskampf again. I guess I disliked it a lot more than previously thought. I only had a mug’s worth left of it so I ate it, instead. You know what? I think I like it better this way! Tart hibiscus, spicy cinnamon, buttery popcorn, nutty nuts, fruity fruit… Yes, not bad like this.

Maybe this is not so much a tea tasting note…

cteresa

LOL. Hibiscus I am not sure I ever ate, but I had this dried cherry-dried apple-coconut and other fruits infusions which yes got eaten after the infusion!. But hibiscus or cinnamon, hmm, not sure I believe you :p

CrowKettle

OK! OK! I will admit that I was lucky enough not to have any full cinnamon sticks left in my sample bag- there was just a light coating of dust on the ingredients. lol. As for hibiscus, I strangely like the taste, on it’s own, a lot sacrilege! I’m really bad for munching away at my blends, both dry and wet, however. I sometimes even do it without thinking. The worst experience I’ve had was unthinkingly plopping a dry yuzu rind, from that yuzu temple tea, into my mouth after making some. I couldn’t taste anything for an hour and my sinuses felt “very cleansed”.

cteresa

I am going to have to try eating hibiscus now – it will be all your fault if it goes as wrong as I fear. But I got to try it!

I never had yuzu, real or in tea. It´s going on the list of things to try one day – I love sour things (extra sour gummies, salted sour plums)!

CrowKettle

I apologize in advance for the hibiscus. At least you will have a general idea as to how deprived my taste buds are! ;)

Fjellrev

Bwahaha chaoskampf. You win. I just bought a bit of this chaoskampf for the first time and am oh so curious.

Comments

cteresa

Fjellrev

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …