drank Canton Orange by Silk Road

This tea exemplifies the impact of steep time, temperature, and pre-existing biases to the tasting experience. It reminds me that my first impression (also, second and third) may be wrong.

Every time I drink this tea I feel differently about it. Today it wasn’t bad: citrus-y but drinkable with milk. It’s a very vigorous, bergamot-driven earl grey that may be appealing to some :)

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada