“Day two” of 52teas twelve day advent.

I’m not a huge fan of the smell of this one; it reminds me of those medicinal powdered dairy energy drinks. The liquid has that chalky Tums quality to it too- like the fruit ones. Maybe it’s because I haven’t slept in the last twenty-four hours but I think I like the “healthiness” of this more than I would on another day. Although, quite possibly, the opposite may be true and my grogginess may be hindering my appreciation for it. Will definitely try it again tomorrow.

Besides Tums, this also reminds me of a banana & pineapple flavored Orange Julius, which I don’t mind at all. Still not a huge winner for me at the moment, though.

This tastes increasingly better and less chalky when it cools down- more like its smoothie namesake.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada