Day seven

So, you really like hot liquid jello. You like it so much that whenever you see someone making jello you wait until their backs are turned and sneak a few of the freshly prepared cups out of the fridge before they can “solidify”. Of course, you can’t be around at the beginning of every jello-making process; that’s what the microwave is for. Sadly, your loved ones have started to catch on. They don’t understand your preference of jello. They’ve begin to judge you, even openly scorn you.

Luckily, this tea exists. It tastes and smells exactly like lime jello with a touch of cream. Unlike jello, however, people actually admire you for drinking this cup of hot sugary liquid. They say tea is “sophisticated”, “health-conscious”, “adult-like”. They have no idea. None at all.

Ha… no.

I’ve never had lime jello with pineapple bits, like this tea, but strawberry jello with pear is one of the many staple desserts that makes an appearance at Christmas and Thanksgiving. My Grandma was usually the one who made everything up but she doesn’t bake and cook as much as she used to. This tea makes me feel all warm and nostalgic, and remember all the good times from childhood. Thank you for that.

Yet another tea with marshmallow root in this neat advent. This one definitely asks to be iced. I guess I should try that at least once.

Ozli

Ahahahahaha :D

Kittenna

Hahaha, love the backstory!

Helena

I don’t like jello so I just ignored this one. Poor tea…

Comments

Ozli

Ahahahahaha :D

Kittenna

Hahaha, love the backstory!

Helena

I don’t like jello so I just ignored this one. Poor tea…

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: