drank Organic Bai Mudan by Infussion

Mmm, Bai Mudan is not a tea I have had all too often but this seems like a solid and straightforward cup to me! Notes of melon-like sweetness that flirts with the watery freshness of cucumbers. There’s even a touch of buttery cream that make this cup soft. No complaints here! I’ve been looking to pick up some White Peony and this 30g bag will do very nicely for now.

Do you know that sad empty feeling that usually proceeds finishing an amazing series? I’m no good with endings. I just finished steins;gate (a sci-fi time travel anime) for the first time and I needed something to pick me up and carry me off to a new series of books or shows. This was a great cup for that transition- and it held up well to multiple steeps! I guess it’s time to finally finish Lord of the Rings (it’s going to kill me).

Thank you, Infussion, for this lovely sample.

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: