Props for a really good candied dried mango smell and finish; lost points for that generic bagged green tea flavour and a sourness -do you know what I’m talking about? Mouth fuzz. But really, the mango flavour here is like my favourite popsicles and ice cream. I possibly like it better than the two from Murchies.

This isn’t bad at all. Thanks ToiToi!

New Years agenda: drink ALL the mango teas!!!!

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada