Thank you ToiToi, for this neat tea bag! Impressively vibrant strawberry start but a muddled astringent finish. Almost like a less exciting Marco Polo; it’s the red fruit notes and the strength of the black. The smell reminds me of the Strawberry Shortcake toys I got to play with as a kid. Strawberry is hard to pull off with tea but this succeeds moderately. I think Ceylon is a great choice for a base and potentially gives it some pointy fruitiness.

Edit- I forgot about my cup an hour ago and this is very good cold! It’s like the strawberry kiwi juice I was living off of at the end of last semester. The aftertaste is realistic citric strawberries! If it was summer and I had more than this tea bag it would be one of my picks for an easy and quick iced tea.

gmathis

Mmmm! I love strawberry in tea in almost any configuration. Not sure I’ve seen Dilmah stuff locally—will have to watch more closely.

CrowKettle

If you get the chance I would give this a try. I found it quite drinkable and I’m skeptical of tea bags and don’t like strawberry things whatsoever!

Comments

gmathis

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada