drank Lychee by Dilmah

Fannings are the one huge drawback of teabags. They’re more prone to bitterness and over-exaggerated flavours. This subject is no different- LOTS of fannings. I’d like to think that lower water temperature and less steep time counteracts some of the tea’s “baggage”. (I’m sorry)

Knowing that actually made me appreciate this one a whole lot more because it tastes dead on like delicious cool lychee. Even the astringent streak contributes to the lychee profile. This is another one that would be good iced.

I kind of forgot how easy it is to pop in a ready to use teabag. Thanks ToiToi for all of these fun samples. They’ve made this hectic day a little easier.

Some of my other interests outside of tea include jigsaw puzzles, random sci-fi/fantasy series, folklore, Pokemon, yoga.. I also love to ski and travel but these things rarely happen.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada