drank Peach Black by Impra Tea

This teabag was included in my parcel from ToiToi.

Unfortunately, I don’t think this one will be making my shopping list. The peach is decent and bears a familiar fuzzy quality but it comes off rather artificial and “splenda-fied” midway through. Although it isn’t bad, the base doesn’t seem as “filled out” or brisk as the Dilmah bags either- and they’re both supposed to have a Ceylon black base.

My peach Ceylon from Silk Road has this one beat by a long mile, as far as the peach taste goes, but I appreciate getting the chance to try this!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada