drank Citrus Dream by Butiki Teas

Thank you for the generous samples and the speedy shipping, Stacy! I ordered from Butiki back in the beginning of November, when all of those horrible events happened. Unlike the amazing service I received, I was extremely slow on getting to my parcel; it actually became a Christmas gift.. Anyways, I cannot express enough how impressed I was with everything. I’m a nervous shopper so it meant a lot!

Chamomile is one of those things that I go to when I want stomach equivalent to a warm blanket hug- does that sound strange? These peculiar smelling yellow flowers are my go to herb for sleep and stress related troubles. I can’t describe what chamomile tastes like but it can be sweet, smooth, soft, warm, and a tad creamy in a mild floral way.. that’s on the vague side.

The fruity tart ingredients, particularly the goji berries, allured me to this particular blend. It was the sweet and sour creamy profile that won me over. I think I’m detecting mostly apple flavour and goji berries, with shades of citrus. The tartness is subtle in a fresh juicy manner. Clean and comforting- what more could I ask for before going to bed for the night after a long day? The fruit and floral notes are impressively full despite my being economic on the leaf measurement.

I think this just nabbed the spot for my favourite chamomile blend. I’m glad I was able to get a sample of this! Already thinking about the amount I should buy and the theoretical pretty tin I will put it in.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada