I adore the honeydew melon Melona, a kind of Korean ice cream bar, and this amazing tea tastes near identical to it, except I may like this more. Even though I was drinking this straight I felt guilty about it- I kept thinking to myself “haven’t I had enough cups of ice cream already today?” I couldn’t, and still can’t, believe that this delicious tea isn’t loaded with creamy calories. Its milky richness and green fruitiness is a real treat.

While I don’t mind the addition of soy or dairy milk, The teas I most value are the ones where don’t have to add a thing. This is one of those sought after cups that wants for nothing. It’s mind blowing how leaves, hot water, and some flavours (all vegan in this case) can create an ‘image’ as luxurious and sensational as cream. Never fails to impress me.

I won’t ramble on because I’m a clumsy writer and others have described this tea in greater loving detail. However, if you like fruity ice cream and haven’t picked some of this up already then I can’t give a stronger recommendation.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada