Finished up my sample (sipdown?) and I don’t know what I did but it turned out excellent! Something involving a rinse, a measuring glass, and a mug with a steeper/strainer.

Besides the burnt redwood, which is toned way down today, the vanilla and jasmine are the most prominent (and delicious). Next is the a buttery vegetal texture and an aftertaste of berry/fruity sweetness. Everything is creamy. It’s still an intensely complex cup but it’s allowing me to enjoy it today.

Kittenna

Sipdown!!!

K S

Does TeaEqualsBliss get royalties every time we say sipdown? :)

Comments

Kittenna

Sipdown!!!

K S

Does TeaEqualsBliss get royalties every time we say sipdown? :)

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada