drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Sipdown… :( At least there’s more on its way and my first wave order from 52teas arrived today! Hurray for fandom teas!

Cavocorax

Eeek. I may have to check out their website too. :|

CrowKettle

lol. Steepster is the worst for enabling. I checked their website today and there’s now a Smaug themed spiced dragonwell. Drat! Tempting, but I want to save up money for other tea companies in the future. :/

Comments

Cavocorax

Eeek. I may have to check out their website too. :|

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada