drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Sipdown… :( At least there’s more on its way and my first wave order from 52teas arrived today! Hurray for fandom teas!

Cavocorax

Eeek. I may have to check out their website too. :|

CrowKettle

lol. Steepster is the worst for enabling. I checked their website today and there’s now a Smaug themed spiced dragonwell. Drat! Tempting, but I want to save up money for other tea companies in the future. :/

Comments

Cavocorax

Eeek. I may have to check out their website too. :|

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: