drank Organic Bai Mudan by Infussion

I had this last night (backlog?) at my sister’s and ended up giving the rest to her. This may be one of the more upfront and consistent white teas to stumble my way. The liquor tends towards a golden-like brightness, although, after I left it in the glass pot for a while it turned reddish and reminded me of a light black. This will hopefully be a good introductory white for my predominantly black tea drinking sister.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada