Backlog of a sipdown: apology to jello tea.

Jello tea, I did not know you long. In the short time granted to us I abused you, microwaved you, under-leafed you, one steeped you.. I thought that you were like all the other teas in the box- all marshmallow root and green leaf. It would be an understatement to say I had no appreciation of your true grandeur. Not until I iced you in the fridge. On your final cup.

Where do we go from here? Why did the window seals in this rented bedroom have to go? So much water, so little jello. Dripping sounds are annoying.

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: