After curiously looking up myfitnesspal (mentioned on Shmiracles’ post) and logging all of my meals, I quickly jumped to the conclusion that I don’t get enough protein in a day. what, how is that possible?!

While doing some late night emergency shopping with my roommate (her toothbrush died) I impulsively picked up some expensive soy protein powder. Maybe that wasn’t the smartest thing to buy on the fly; there were many brands and types of protein powder and surely there are better ways to incorporate protein into one’s diet.. Oh, well. I thought I could make some cool smoothies..

Or throw it into some tea. This tea. Why did I chose this tea? It tastes beyond funky. I think the powder might go better with the cup of sparrows tongue I have beside me or, perhaps, a fruit tea. I don’t know. A great experimental journey awaits me. Tomorrow.

Cavocorax

Aaargh! I’m still waiting for my sparrows tongue order from Butiki! I swear the mailman rang the doorbell this morning, but I couldn’t get to it, and there was NO package OR pick-up card. :| It better be here sooooon.

Comments

Cavocorax

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada