After curiously looking up myfitnesspal (mentioned on Shmiracles’ post) and logging all of my meals, I quickly jumped to the conclusion that I don’t get enough protein in a day. what, how is that possible?!

While doing some late night emergency shopping with my roommate (her toothbrush died) I impulsively picked up some expensive soy protein powder. Maybe that wasn’t the smartest thing to buy on the fly; there were many brands and types of protein powder and surely there are better ways to incorporate protein into one’s diet.. Oh, well. I thought I could make some cool smoothies..

Or throw it into some tea. This tea. Why did I chose this tea? It tastes beyond funky. I think the powder might go better with the cup of sparrows tongue I have beside me or, perhaps, a fruit tea. I don’t know. A great experimental journey awaits me. Tomorrow.

Cavocorax

Aaargh! I’m still waiting for my sparrows tongue order from Butiki! I swear the mailman rang the doorbell this morning, but I couldn’t get to it, and there was NO package OR pick-up card. :| It better be here sooooon.

Comments

Cavocorax

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …