What does everyone here do when their tea tastes extremely tired? Do you suck it up and drink it all?

I’ve had this for over two years now and time has not been kind. It tastes like wilted sweet veggies..

Azzrian

I generally toss it if it is that old and that weak.

Ozli

Chuck it. Life’s too short for bad tea. ;)

Tabby

Nah, if it’s stale, I let it go. I sort of feel bad for wasting it, but if you’re not enjoying it, what’s the point?

CrowKettle

Thanks for the advice, everyone. :)

Lady 0f Spaydes

If it’s stale, let it go. If its just a diminishing of flavor, you could doctor it up with fruit and sugar and juices/spices that compliment it and make an awesome punch! Or lightly tea flavored pastries???

Kittenna

If it’s not good/unpleasant to drink, I say throw it out. If it’s lacking flavour, perhaps add more tea? I have some teabags sitting around that are super old (10+ years), but guilt is making me feel like I should attempt to drink them, when really, I should just throw them out…

canadianadia

I stick it in the compost bin

Comments

Azzrian

I generally toss it if it is that old and that weak.

Ozli

Chuck it. Life’s too short for bad tea. ;)

Tabby

CrowKettle

Thanks for the advice, everyone. :)

Lady 0f Spaydes

Kittenna

canadianadia

I stick it in the compost bin

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: