drank Dulce & Banana by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog from last night! Feel Good ‘Tea’!

When I’m practicing good sleep hygiene this is the tisane I have before bed. I don’t know if it actually helps me fall asleep or if it is simply a necessary part of some sleeping ritual. I should drink this more often, although the fact that this is only available online makes me reluctant to use it up.

I don’t know if this is extremely “banana-y”; Its more chamomile, lavender, and coconut to me. I can’t distinguish the rooibos or lemongrass too well. Depending on what gets into the bag strainer it tastes more like some of those ingredients than others. I try not to use metal strainers with chamomile as it can make quite the mess. When I do get banana notes it is a hot caramelized dry kind of sweetness. It’s not perfect but has a comforting quality and contains some of my favourite ingredients.

Last night this tasted strongly of coconut and chamomile and I fell asleep quickly after finishing my cup. Magic! I wish this touch of the flu could be as easily solved. I just want to curl up, read Storm of Swords, and never leave the house. I could sleep all day, but I should go to my Ethnography class and watch those old videos on the Sami people until 9 o’clock. I should!

Autumn Hearth

Thanks for the add, I love crows! And Doctor Who and Firefly and Verdant and Butiki and procrastinating (okay so maybe I don’t love that last one, but I’m very guilty of it)

Lady 0f Spaydes

I was skimming through reveiws and saw the name of this tea wrong. I thought it said Dolce&Gabanna and I was like “O.O designer tea?! Whaaaaat?! 8D” but alas, no designer tea. I do now wonder what tea Georgio Armani or would drink…

CrowKettle

@Autumn Hearth,so many wonderful things listed in such a small space (and yes, procrastination is the contentious object on that list)! I look forward to reading your notes. :)

@Lady Of Spaydes, this tea is far from stylish, unfortunately. Now I’m curious too and would like to see a “designer tea”. It would probably be expensive :/

Comments

Autumn Hearth

Lady 0f Spaydes

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: