drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

Another sipdown! This tea made me late for class the other day because I refused to go out the door until I had finished all of this scalding wonder.

This tea possesses the most delightful juicy sweetness, and I want to drink it every day. I will definitely be picking up a huge stock of this in spite of the crazy costs and the increase in shipping. When I started exploring teas I never thought a unflavoured black would be on my top favourite teas list of all time, yet here I am.

I recommend also trying Stacy’s premium Taiwanese Assam :)

CrowKettle

I will be picking up some of that too when I get the chance! :)

I have a small sample of the upgraded premium that i’m planning on trying this weekend to do a comparision with the normal premium taiwanese assam. I’ll keep you posted :)

CrowKettle

I’ll be looking out for that! Ashamedly, I still haven’t tried assam.

I’m a little swamped at the moment but i’m open to doing a swap in march if you still haven’t tried the assam by then heh

CrowKettle

Thanks for the offer! If we do a swap I’ll remember to keep out green oolong. I want to finish up a huge portion of my cupboard before I acquire any more teas but I have this huge shopping list for Butiki that I want to act upon sooner than later! Hopefully my cupboards aren’t too sparse around March. :)

Comments

I recommend also trying Stacy’s premium Taiwanese Assam :)

CrowKettle

I will be picking up some of that too when I get the chance! :)

CrowKettle

I’ll be looking out for that! Ashamedly, I still haven’t tried assam.

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: