Ah, Verdant Tea gave me more of this as my free sample. I really feel I need to stock up on this if it’s still around by the time I empty out my cupboards.

First steep tastes like banana crackers today..tonight. Why did I put off my essays until now?! I’m not getting any sleep tonight. I hate myself right now so much.

KittyLovesTea

This sounds amazing! :)

canadianadia

oh no, good luck with the essays

CrowKettle

If you like extremely floral things this is amazing. It’s my favourite jasmine tea :)

Thanks canadianadia! I survived somehow..

Comments

KittyLovesTea

This sounds amazing! :)

canadianadia

oh no, good luck with the essays

CrowKettle

Thanks canadianadia! I survived somehow..

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: