Ah, Verdant Tea gave me more of this as my free sample. I really feel I need to stock up on this if it’s still around by the time I empty out my cupboards.

First steep tastes like banana crackers today..tonight. Why did I put off my essays until now?! I’m not getting any sleep tonight. I hate myself right now so much.

KittyLovesTea

This sounds amazing! :)

canadianadia

oh no, good luck with the essays

CrowKettle

If you like extremely floral things this is amazing. It’s my favourite jasmine tea :)

Thanks canadianadia! I survived somehow..

Comments

KittyLovesTea

This sounds amazing! :)

canadianadia

oh no, good luck with the essays

CrowKettle

Thanks canadianadia! I survived somehow..

Some of my other interests outside of tea include jigsaw puzzles, random sci-fi/fantasy series, folklore, Pokemon, yoga.. I also love to ski and travel but these things rarely happen.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada