History Laced swapped this with me ages ago, for Christmas, but I’m only getting to it now. I’m so slow with trying tea samples and getting back to people; I need to work on that. Cavocorax sent me a whole slew of Darjeeling samples and I have yet to try any of them. Soon.

I dumped a small spoonful of this in my David’s Tea perfect mug and left it in boiling water for four minutes- it was rather fine. A little hay-ish, a little nippy, and kind of sweet, like honey. Maybe some fruity jam too. I’m pretty happy with this cup, a lot more than I thought I’d be.

Kasumi no Chajin

I am enjoying rediscovering Darjeeling myself!

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

I am enjoying rediscovering Darjeeling myself!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada